Saturday, December 1, 2018

November Kit Reveal - Layouts and Video!

Hello friends! Karla back today with two layouts using the beautiful Scrap Shotz November Kit Club featuring the Jen Hadfield Along The Way Collection. I love that this kit can be used for photos throughout the year, and I decided to finally get my maternity pics scrapped! I really love the soft colours in this collection and felt they really made my photos shine.


Here's a look at the video where you can see how I put it all together!


And some closeups:

I'm using a sketch I found on Instagram and I love how the beautiful papers look layered together. I used a 3x4 card from the cut apart page to add a pretty sentiment and then popped up one of the adorable diecut ephemera. 


The wood buttons are so sweet and perfect to add detail and texture to the page. I tucked in a few sentiment stickers from the sticker pack filled with three sheets of phrases and words. The little diecut girl is just so cute!!


I added the gold foil puffy stickers from the kit in a circular pattern for my title and added a cute heart covered with the beautiful Kaisercraft sparkly tape in the kit. Be sure to check out the video to see how I do this!


For the second layout I used a sketch from Pagemaps. I love starting with a sketch and finding creative ways to layer. 


The pretty gold foil diecuts are perfect to add colour to if you want so I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to colour in the flowers and leaves for a lovely effect.


I used a stitched circle diecut to cut a sentiment from one of the 12x12 patterned papers and then used my Zig Markers again to colour in the leaves. I added some black sparkly letters from my stash to the beautiful gold Thickers from the kit to complete my title.


I really love the little wooden framed stickers included with the kit! I layered one over the sweet girl diecut and added some sequins and a diecut star covered with the Kaisercraft sparkly blue tape from the kit. The tiny enamel dots in the sticker pack are just right for adding an extra touch to the page!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the previous blog post HERE for a closeups and photos of the whole Kit Reveal! You can find the kit at the Scrap Shotz store here, and pick up any fun Kit Add-Ons here. Have an awesome, crafty weekend friends!



No comments: