Tuesday, September 20, 2022

More Simple Stories Simple Vintage Lakeside Layouts

I'm back again to give you even more inspiration with the September kit featuring the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Lakeside Collection. I'm pumped that I was able to scrap even more pictures from our lake time a few summers ago. It's so nice when the same collection can cover a lot of pictures that are all together in an album. 


For this layout, I decided to use a cut file I found in the Silhouette Store. I cut the dark green paper and then backed the leaves by hand with light green paper. I debated putting some white gesso behind the cut file but decided that I wanted more of the background to show through. 


I love the frames that came in the kit so I had to use another one. The journaling is on a cut-apart card that has the same background so it blends nicely. The embellishments are foam stickers, cardstock stickers, sticker book stickers, bits and pieces and enamel dots. 


This layout was pretty easy to make - just lining up the photos was the hardest part. I used the sticker book for the title. There are 3 sets of alphas in it. I layered a variety of cardstock, foam and sticker book stickers to embellish the pictures. The journaling is on a cut apart card that matches the background paper. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a scrappy day!

No comments: