Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Let's Stay Home Some More!

Hello again! I'm just loving this new Pinkfresh Studio Collection "Let's Stay Home". I've got three more layouts to share today.
The first layout is about home schooling. Ok, maybe my picture isn't quite what people had in mind when they made this collection. But how cute is it to teach all your stuffies? There is a paper in this collection that has all these triangles. My daughter and I were playing with them and she came up with the idea to turn them into houses. 

I covered the page in gesso and splattered some Color Shine mists around the page. The buildings are all fussy cut from another paper. The puffy alphas in this collection are awesome for building titles. Finally, I had to add a fabric bow to all my layouts.
My second layout I made while I was at the lake. No fancy tools or cutting machine to help me so it forced me to keep it simple. 

A little bit of fussy cutting and some ephemera embellishments made this quick and easy. The title is in the ephemera pack which makes things so much easier!
The last layout features another paper in the collection. The paper pack comes with two of each paper so I used the back of the second one to matte a lot of my photos but I strategically cut around part of the rainbow so I could use it again (the bottom part of the layout). 

The title was in the ephemera pack and I immediately thought of this picture. On this layout, I added some puffy stickers and journaling to match the top of the rainbow.

I hope you've been inspired today! If you don't have this collection there are still many elements in the shop including the paper kit. 

Have a great day!

No comments: