Friday, July 10, 2020

Lawn Fawn: All the Clouds...Two Ways

Hello!


Rosie here with a couple of cards featuring the Lawn Fawn All the Clouds stamp and die set.


The Lawn Fawn team has so many AMAZING samples I didn’t want to just copy them.


I created two cards using the clouds from the All the Clouds die set and here is the first card, an inlay cloudy card.





I laid out the dies on a piece of 6x6 Hello Sunshine Remix paper and ran through my Big Shot.


I then ran the same set of dies over  a piece of white card stock, inked the negative white die cut card stock with the Lawn Fawn Cloudy stencil and Stormy Sky Distress Oxide Ink and adhered to an A2 sized white notecard. 


The die cut patterned paper clouds were then inlayed within the die cut spaces. Sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn Simply Sentiments stamp set.



This second card was made from the negative patterned paper die cut left over from die cutting the clouds for the card above.




An acetate sheet was glued to the back of the patterned paper and then foam adhesive placed around the cloud die cuts to create the 'shaker' frame.


I poured Glass Seed Beads into the "wells" and then placed the Kraft card stock back over top.


I embellished the card front with a trio of white clouds, stamped the sun and sentiment(s), coloring the sun and sunshine with copic markers.


Thanks for stopping in!


Happy Crafting!


Rosie



1 comment:

Tamara said...

Such a great idea. I also really love this Lawn Fawn paper. I’ve ordered it twice now from Scrap Shotz.