Friday, October 26, 2018

Scrap Shotz October Kit Auburn Lane

Hello!
Rosie here to share with you my October kit projects using the beautiful warm colours of the Pink Paislee Auburn Lane line:

This kit is packed full of product, a great value at $35.95 for a 3 month subscription!

DT member Laura created this fabulous sketch for the team to use this month:

Here is my layout based on the sketch:

 I fussy cut the florals from 2 different sheets of patterned paper and the gold foiled vellum, layering along the left side of the layout.
The best thing about a kit is that all the products coordinate well together making it easy to mix patterns when creating the project layers as per the sketch.

The accents are from the kit puffy stickers, stickers, ephemera and Studio Katia floral sequins.

I worked on this next layout at the Scrap Shotz Fall crop and am happy to say I completed everything except the photos and the sequins :):

I have used this design in the past, it is inspired by a Simple Stories layout and is a great way to mix patterned papers without overwhelming the photos.

The pink flower at the top is one of the kit sequins, the rest of the layout is accented with kit stickers and die cuts.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, I'm working on a series of thank you cards utilizing this kit I hope to share with you over the next few days.




No comments: