Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Getting Your Planner Ready For Christmas!

Hello friends! It's Karla back with one more post using some of the fabulous new products available in the Scrap Shotz Store - Kaisercraft First Noel Collection and the Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlets Die Swirling Stars. Everytime I looked at the Kaisercraft Sticker Booklet all I could think about was how awesome it would be to decorate my planner for December - there are over 800 stickers in it! I used lots of stickers along with the beautiful First Noel papers and some diecut ephemera pieces as well.


I cut one of the 12x12 papers and punched holes in it to fit right in my A5 Personal Planner, making a little tabbled divider. The diecut ephemera pieces were great to use with some large paperclips to tuck into the planner pages.  


I used the gold numbers from the sticker booklet to number each day and cut out some of the images from the paper, using coloured pencils to add some colour.


The black stickers and sentiments from the booklet were great to add directly onto each day.


I even added stars using the Sizzix Swirling Star diecuts as a stencil with some Distress Oxide Ink.


I added some doodles and the Christmas Eve sticker from the 12x12 sticker sheet. A little red star cut from the Sizzix die set adds another pop of colour.


Now my planner is ready for adding in all the fun December details as they arise! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! If you haven't checked out the last two posts featuring these fun supplies, you can find them HERE and HERE. Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz store to check out the Kaisercraft First Noel Collection and the Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlets Die Swirling Stars, and don't forget you can always browse what's new HERE! Have an awesome, crafty week!

No comments: