Friday, November 3, 2017

November Kit with Sylvie

Hi there!

Today, I am sharing two projects made with the beautiful November Kit, which features Amber Moon from Prima Marketing Inc.

I have to say that when I opened the pizza box, I just spread out the pretty papers and embellishments and stared at it all for a while.  It is all so pretty!

The first project is a 12x12 layout.  I started with a piece of kraft cardstock from my stash and smooshed some Distress Oxide in Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade over the right side of the paper and a bit on the lower left edge.  The paper was then trimmed by 1/4 inch on each side and placed on the Java cardstock.



I layered and adhered pieces of patterned paper in various sizes and the edges curled up with my hands. Strips of cardstock were placed on the left edge of the page.  The page was then embellished with leaves, flowers, chipboard, puffy stickers and word stickers. The title is made from a puffy sticker and some old Echo Park alpha stickers from a ScrapShotz kit from 4 years ago! ;)

The finishing touch was to add some rhinestones and crystals also from the kit.

My next project is a quick thank you card.



The card was made from the Candle cardstock from the kit.  The lovely thing about Prima is how you can use the packaging for your projects.  The background paper is from the puffy sticker packaging and trimmed to fit.  The "Herbs" card is a cut away from a patterned paper. The card is then embellished with more Prima leaves and the sentiment is  from the Rubber Shapes sticker and Dymo label maker.  Again, the finishing touch was to add a few rhinestones.

This kit is just lovely and so easy to use. I can't wait to play with it again!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Cathy - CMP Designs said...

Beautiful layout and card! So glad to know someone else takes the time to just stare at the paper! 😊

Rosie said...

Great projects!