Monday, November 20, 2017

Concord & 9th

Hello Scrap Shotz Friends!

I was able to play with a few Concord and 9th stamps and dies and I have a couple of cards to share with you using the Blooms Fill In Stamp.


This 6x8 stamp stamps the solid background leaving white space to customize the floral as desired. I used Altenew Dusk ink for this first card.

The set includes a solid leaf stamp, small flowers a large flower and berries which I used here.
I die cut this banner with the Ribbon banner die and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the Christmas Cheer Turnabout stamp set. A few Studio Katia sequins and Nuvo Crystal drops finish off this card.


This card uses the leaf vein, small flowers, 2 different flower centers and the large flower tip stamps from the set.

I gold heat embossed the berries and die cut the vellum with the Fill In Blooms Die. The sentiment was stamped in versa fine onyx ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

This is a very versatile set spanning Christmas cards, thank you's , birthdays, etc...


Thanks for taking a look!

No comments: