Saturday, July 29, 2017

Scrap Shotz June Kit-Hawaii Mini Album

Hello!
After watching some YouTube videos I was inspired to make a mini album from scratch, I used some a cardboard sheet for the cover and orange card stock to create the inner spine to attach the pages to.


I used the MFT Circle Scribbles die for the diecut under the kit add on puffy sticker.
 The left page holds a pamphlet from the condo we stayed at while the right page has journaling about our trip.

 I put a journal card from the kit in this sleeve from the kit and layered it over a photo. I've used the same circle scribble diecut throughout the album to unify the pages.
 I have journaled on the back side of this flip up sleeve.
 A beach page along with journaling and the scribble die cuts.

 I alternated the kit 4x6 photo sleeves with patterned paper pages, adhering them to the card stock spine to create the book pages and counting every page, ended up with 21 pages.

 On the left page I have cut the leafy kit die cut in half and adhered over the journal card.

 I used a banner punch from my stash to create the banner on the right page.


 The kit leafy die cut is embellished with the kit Nuvo Crystal drops in Sugared Almond.



This is the last page in the book which is embellished with a combination of the add on kit stickers, the MFT circle scribble die cut from my stash and the kit Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!

No comments: