Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Scrapbooking with the Doodlebug Design Snow Much Fun Collection!

Hello friends, Karla here today with two fun and frosty layouts using the fabulous Doodlebug Design Snow Much Fun collection! I love the blues and purples in this line and there are so many fantastic pieces to embellish with! I was excited to get out my photos from a recent trip to a local park!

I used my Cricut to diecut the title and mittens and then used the Petite Prints and 12x12 Collection Pack to back the cut files with. 

I smooshed Villainous Potion and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks onto a Waffle Flower Stencil Mat and after spritzing with water, used some plastic packaging to pick up the colour and add it to my white cardstock background. 

I added puffy stickers and stickers from the 12x12 sticker sheet (also included in the Collection Pack).

The cut apart tag sheet was perfect for layering on smaller photos to add to my page. 

On the second page I again used the Petite Prints for a border and then a pretty snowflake pattern on the white cardstock. 


I used one of the journaling cards from the cut apart sheet and added some cute heart stickers.


I added some of the sentiment and snowflake stickers to decorate the page.


The adorable Winter Wonderland Shaker Pop was perfect to decorate the page, layered on some cute Bits & Pieces ephemera!


Be sure to head over to the shop to check out Doodlebug Design Snow Much Fun collection

No comments: