Monday, May 30, 2022

Scrapbooking with the Splendid Collection- May Kit Club!

Hello friends! Karla here today with a look at the beautiful May Kit Club featuring the Paige Evan's Splendid Collection! Be sure to scroll down to see the process video where I put this together Live on the Scrap Shotz Facebook Page. 


I used a sketch to start from the PageMaps Sketches website. I love starting with a sketch! 


I used some of the pretty floral paper as a background, and as you can see from the video below, created a frame to save the inside of that lovely paper for another project! I used the wave stencil from the Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush collection and some Distress Oxide Ink to create a subtle effect on the Bazzill cardstock included in the Kit and then added some splatters of Kitch Flamingo Distress Oxide Spray.

I added ephemera and puffy thicker stickers from the kit as well, popping some elements up with foam tape for dimension.


I cut a strip from the gorgeous acetate sheet also included in the kit to place under my photos. The beautiful gold accents are amazing! I combined stickers and ephemera from the kit, and some Thicker letters from my stash, to complete my title and finished it off with some of the pretty flower sequins and enamel hearts and dots.



Here's a look at the video where you can see exactly what's in the May Kit and how to put this layout together!


The May Kit  features 12 of 24 papers, This & That Phrase Thickers, Sequin and Epoxy Sticker pack, Icon Ephemera, 6 sheets of Bazzill Cardstock and the gorgeous Acetate Specialty Sheet! 


You can also purchase the Splendid collection piece by piece in the Shop!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have an amazing week! Don't forget to take a break and join us on Facebook at 1 pm MST every Thursday for a Live demo featuring fun products!


No comments: