Monday, December 7, 2020

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas

 Hi All!

Rosie back with another layout featuring the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Merry & Bright collection.

One of the best Christmas memories we've had over the past few years is processing shoeboxes at Samaritan's Purse for Operation Christmas Child. We go with the same group every year and it's like the start of the Christmas season for me!


I offset a piece of green card stock and a sheet of "Jingle All the Way" over a piece of white card stock.
I then applied black paint over the patterned paper followed by Sea Sprite Nuvo Glacier Paste through the MFT Flurry stencil.


I then misted lightly with Aloe Dina Wakley Gloss Spray. I created an offset photo mat of white card stock, black card stock edged with Glacier Paste and a third mat of white card stock that was misted with Aloe Gloss Spray and Iridescent Glitter Dust.


I added card stock strips, Merry & Bright Ephemera and Studio Katia Iridescent Bubbles. I also coated the berries with Glossy Accents.

I am so enjoying using this collection, the softer shades work with pretty much any photo and help make the photo the star.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!





No comments: