Friday, May 18, 2012

Project 12 of 2012: 3 Sketches!!!


Well, life got the better of me in April and now May is almost over! So I've decided to post 3 sketches for you - April, May and June!!! All from the lovely Valerie Salmon!

For April,


As you can see, I rotated the sketch; I love the possibilities that rotating a sketch offers! This is an extremely versatile sketch as it can easily be converted to a card.

Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); BoBunny (pattern paper, chipboard accents, trinkets); Spellbinders (circle die); Kaisercraft (pearls); American Crafts (pen); BasicGey (alphas); Fiskars (border punch)

For May,


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Little Yellow Bicycle (pattern paper, chipboard accents, fabric banner, fabric border, corrugated cardboard die cuts); BasicGrey (pearls); American Crafts (alphas); all supplies from Scrap Shotz monthly kit

For June,


This sketch is part of Valerie Salmon's 5th Anniversary Challenge! 

Supplies:  Authentique (pattern paper, die cut shapes, brads, word stickers); American Crafts (alphas, border punch); Prima (tulle flower, canvas butterfly shape); Tattered Angels (glimmer mist); BoBunny (gems); stitching; Hemptique (hemp) 

I am looking forward to seeing your layouts using these sketches!

4 comments:

Jamie V said...

Your takes on the sketch are wonderful Virginia. I especially love what you did with April's.

Ruby said...

Great sketches and finished layouts.

Ruby said...

I have posted my JUNE sketch in the gallery.http://gallery.scrapshotz.com/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_00161.JPG

Ruby said...

I have 2 of them posted in the Blog thread and gallery. Just one more to do for April and then July of course.