Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fabulous Find: Mr. Huey

Scrap Shotz carries alot of different mists, all of which I love and use frequently. One of the newest sprays Sandy is carrying is Studio Calico's Mr. Huey mists. Have you tried them???

Want to know what I love about Mr. Huey??? Well, the colours are dynamite and very different from anything else on the market. The finish is matte like, not shimmery like Tattered Angels glimmer mists, has a nice coverage from its nozzle head, is very easy to apply (no clogged heads thus far!) and my paper is not super wrinkly.

Here is a layout I created using Studio Calico Mr. Huey for the flower accents.


 Supplies:  Collage Press (pattern papers); Pink Paislee (butterfly); Sizzix (flower die); Imaginesce (petal roller); Prima (pearls); Studio Calico (Mr. Huey mists); Tattered Angels (glimmer mist, chalkboard mist); Prima (alphas); EK Success (circle punch); WRMK (chomper); Hemptique (hemp)




Have your tried Mr. Huey? What do you think?

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Great layout and I love the Mr.Huey mists too! I've begun collecting them :)

Ruby said...

Love the layout. I honestly haven't tried these. I have never been a fan of mists because they curl the paper. Your layout looks fine and the photos and flowers are gorgeous.