Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday - Chromotherapy Challenge

We have a wonderful Fabulous Friday challenge from our talented Stephanie. Here it is...

For today’s Chromatherapy challenge, I’m going to ask you to step out of your comfort zone. That’s what a challenge is all about, right?

Let’s think for a minute – what colour is the most difficult for you to work with? What colour do you avoid?

For me, it’s yellow. I love the colour, but I rarely include it on my cards and layouts and I don’t know why. It’s bright and sunny and summery. This was turning into a challenge for me too.

Take that colour that you rarely use, (or even don’t like) and make a card or incorporate it as the main colour in a layout! Let’s see what you can do!



Thanks Stephanie for this fabulous challenge

No comments: