Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Scrapping with December Kit Club!

 Hello friends! Karla back today with a layout using the gorgeous December Kit featuring 49 and Market Plum Grove!! This is a lovely collection with a fall vibe and amazing florals! You can check out the kit and Add-Ons, or pick up the Plum Grove Collection piece by piece in the shop!

I created this layout Live in one of our Thursday Live Demos! You can check that video out below!! I also used the December Sketchy Challenge from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine, changing it up to add an ephemera cluster in place of a photo on the right! 

I love this photo of my 3 wonderful girls!! The chipboard words are awesome as titles and there are so many pieces in the ephemera pack!


I used the rub-ons on the background, layered over a Southern Ridge Trading Company Stencil - Geo 9- and a ticket stamp from the Crayons Journaling Set from Elizabeth Craft Designs


I layered on ephemera clusters and added journaling right on the layout! 


Here's a look at the Facebook Live Video where you can get a look at the full kit and the process creating this layout! 


Just a reminder, our Facebook Lives will continue January 5th at 1 pm MST!
 I hope you have an amazing Christmas, and Happy Crafting!





No comments: