Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Let's Go Anywhere Layouts

 Hello everyone! Carolyn here with some May kit inspiration. Remember traveling? We took an amazing vacation to the Maritimes two years ago so the Echo Park "Let's Go Anywhere" collection was perfect to finally get some of these pictures scrapped. 


I think this is one of my all time favourite layouts. There are soooo many stickers and embellishments in this kit and I remembered that Melinda Spinks, who designs with Doodlebug, would always fill shapes with them. I decided to give it a try and I might have to do it again! It was so much fun even my daughter got into picking out the stickers and where to place them. I cut around the stickers so they were still on their backing so I could move them around until they fit. Otherwise, it was pretty simple to make. Backed a cutfile and wrote with a white pen on the cut apart card.


Another black background but this time I used this rectangular style. Mainly because my pictures were able to crop down to fit together so well. The Thickers are called Avenue and look really cool with the light shining off the gold highlights. This layout also used a variety of embellishments. The sticky brads are my favourite. There is also chipboard and cardstock stickers and some ephemera flags. I even put a whole row of enamal dots on there!

Thanks for taking a look at the layouts today. I'll be back on the 11th with some more!

No comments: