Monday, September 16, 2019

Just A Little Lovely: September Scrap Shotz Kit

Hi All!

Rosie here and I am super stoked to share some of my projects created with the fantastic September kit. This kit is so awesome and versatile, I created 5 layouts and 6 cards. I had to force myself to stop working with it as I have a number of other projects I needed to complete by yesterday, lol 😊.


First up is this layout based on this Creative Scrapbooker Magazine September sketch:
I fussy cut the flowers from this sheet of paper:
Literally fussy cut the.entire.sheet, my fingers were a little numb by the time I finished😂.


I have layered the fussy cut blooms over some of the gold foiled acetate die cuts and then watercolored some of the white blooms with Nuvo Shimmer Powder.


I then incorporated the phrase stickers into my journaling.


The layout is finished off with a title created with the puffy alphas included in the kit and a tab from the die cut add on.

These patterned papers have a gorgeous water coloured like side and this next paper was perfect for my sunset photo:

I die cut yellow and pink leaves using a Silhouette cut file and my Cameo machine. I then applied Gina K Glitz Glitter Gel over the leaves through the Altenew Feathered Leaves stencil.


I placed the die cuts and embellishments within the same color on the patterned paper.


I used the kit puffy stickers, kit embellishments, paper strips from other projects and die cut add ons to embellish the layout, adhering most with foam tape to add dimension.


Can you tell how much I enjoyed these gold foiled acetate die cuts? They are so easy to work with, I added liquid glue and then rubbed it around with my finger and once it dries you can not see any adhesive at all.

I cut banners out of the patterned papers and inked the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink and a mini ink blending tool. The kit included pink card stock is inked with Distress Oxide Spun Sugar and  Abandoned Coral ink to create a peachy shade and the edges are inked with the black soot distress ink. The background was splattered with Blue Blitz Nuvo Shimmer Powder.

Much more inspiration to come, thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!











No comments: