Wednesday, July 3, 2019

June Scrap Shotz Kit - Fall Family Photo Layout

Hello again! Karla back today to share another layout using the awesome Scrap Shotz June 2019 Scrapbook Kit and available Add-Ons featuring the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack Collection! For this layout I'm using a sketch from a Scrapbookin' Adventures Sketch Class and a Fall family photo that was taken at Fish Creek Park in Calgary, Alberta. As you can see, this collection works well with any season!


I started out by layering a piece of the coordinating cardstock on a piece of the beautiful Heidi Swapp grey and white triangle paper. Next I cut some realistic tree paper and added that to the background along with a piece of birch paper. I really love the neutral colour palette of this line!


Next, I added stitching with my sewing machine, my matted photo, washi tape from the kit and the beautiful coordinating Thickers in the kit for a title.


I added a cluster of washi, tags cut from the patterned paper, ephemera from the kit and one of the Embossed Stickers, which are so cool! The tiny puffy stickers are an Add-On and can be purchased separately.


I added some twine from my stash and some journaling on one of the ephemera pieces. The Ephemera Pack in the kit is full of gorgeous cardstock, acetate and vellum pieces!


A small vellum sentiment from the ephemera pack is attached with a little matte medium and finishes off the layout.


Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Store to check out the June 2019 Scrapbook Kit and available Add-Ons and start scrapping your beautiful photos! Have a wonderful summer friends!

No comments: