Monday, March 31, 2014

Fabulous Find: Taylored Expressions - Proud Peacock Cutting Plate

Taylored Expressions is one of my favorite companies - not only are their designs fresh and innovative but the quality of their product is superb.

Below is a sample using the Proud Peacock Cutting Plate that Rosie created. When I first saw the die in the store, I fell in love with it but I wasn't quite sure how to use it...but since I've seen Rosie's projects, well I am just brimming with ideas.

See how Rosie used the die as an accent on her layout?


Supplies:  March 2014 Scrap Shotz Monthly Kit

And look at this beauty of a card? It is so stunning and that colour combo is timeless.


Supplies:  March 2014 Scrap Shotz Monthly Kit

What creative ways have you used your Taylored Expressions Proud Peacock Cutting Plate? Please share them with me. 


1 comment:

Ruby said...

Beautiful projects. Love all the ideas with the banner.