Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fabulous Find: Sew Stamper

Have you heard the big big news???? If not, let me tell you! The uber cool feature of the February Scrap Shotz monthly kit is......the Sew Stamper! I know, I know...OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!

So what does the Sew Stamper look like? Well, it is similar to its cousins, the Sew Easy and the Sew Ribbon.

 

Here is what the Creative Team says about the Sew Stamper!

Wendy said, "What an easy way to create stitches without having to sew!!!!!" 

"It's so easy to manipulate, you can do straight lines as well as curved!" Gail stated.

Lorraine mentioned, " I found the sew stamper fun and simple to use! The images are so clear and you have to love how easy it is to work with!"

Jen remarked, "The possibilities are endless, once you start using it, the new ideas just keep rolling in. So much more than just border stitching!"

Rosie said, "Quick and easy way to add that final finishing touch to your projects."

and my thoughts were, "I have heard the buzz about the Sew Stamper and tucked into it immediately when I received my kit. It did not disappoint!!!"

Tell me what you think!!!


No comments: