Friday, January 21, 2011

Fabulous Friday - Anything But


How is everyone on this Fabulous Friday??? I personally am glad the week is wrapping up and have planned some much need scrapping time this weekend. To kick start my scrapping, I am going to tackle Laurel's Anything But challenge. Take a look below for the details!

Hi there, Laurel here.  This week the theme is Anything But.  I love the anything but challenges, it gets me out of my scrapbooking/card making box to try something new or different.  This week I have used some of the Bo Bunny Crush papers to cover a 'to go' coffee cup.  I purchased some of these at our Dollar Store, cut one down to use as a template and voila, quick and easy!  I have filled this with some yummy cinnamon hearts and willl surprise hubby with it on Valentine's Day.  I challenge you to see what you can come up with and make a quick and easy gift for someone.



Thank you Laurel for this awesome challenge! I see 56 of these in miniature form in the very near future! My daughters are looking for something fun and interesting to make for their friends at school!
 

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

very cool!

Rosie said...

Sweet project!

Stephanie said...

That is so cute Laurel!

Ruby said...

This is really a cute project. I might try this one. First a trip to the $ store.