Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fashion Crop: Sneak Peek #3 and #4

Just a few more days until the Passion for Fashion crop at Scrap Shotz begins...you as excited as I am????:-)

How about another sneakie or two??? Ssssh...don't tell the girls that I am sharing, ok?
So, what do you think??? Let me know, ok?

Oh...and before I forget, especially with all the crop festivities, the blog winners from the week of January 11 is.............




Andrea Weibe!!!!! Congrats!!!

And the blog winner from the week of January 18 is.............





Jamie! Congrats!!!

Can you ladies please pm Sandy to make arrangements to claim your prize?

You could be next...just leave me a comment and my little Vanna draws on Sunday night!:-)

7 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

ohhh love those hint V... can't wait for Friday to start..
Congrats Andrea and Jamie on being winners.... YEAH!

Lorraine said...

I don't know what they are, but they look beautiful! I am planning to get a lot done this weekend!

Congrats to Andrea and Jamie!

Jamie V said...

Ohhh I am loving these peeks! That stitching is awesome.

And WHAT?!? I won something??? Well that's too cool, thanks so much and congrats Andrea!

Jess said...

The sneaks look FABULOUS!!! This crop is gonna be awesome!

Congrats to the winners!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be around to play, but we've got family birthday commitments. We'll see, maybe I can get out of too much time with the in-laws.

Andrea Wiebe said...

The crop sneaks look amazing! Can't wait :D

Lisa L. said...

Love the sneak peaks! Lisa L.