Monday, May 1, 2023

49 and Market - Plum Grove Layouts




Once again, I'm working with the Plum Grove Collection from 49 and Market. I love the richness of the colors and the outstanding quality of the paper. For this first layout, I added more flowers to the background with a bouquet of ephemera and put some laser cut stems over my photo mat, framing the photo. I used a bunch of the chipboard words, stacking them close together so that they appear to be a single element. The thankful words are all added with rub ons and the postcard journaling spot blends in enough to not throw off the balance.
 

This photo is of my sisters and I at a concert. I printed it in black and white so that it would be suited to any color combination I wanted to use. I cut out the butterfly border from another patterned paper sheet and mounted it on foam to give it dimension. I used a Happy die cut, purple Doodlebug Alphabet Soup Alphas and the "You" from the ARToptions Plum Grove Chipboard Word set. I used some rubons to add phrases, outline flowers and grunge paint to the background. The photo mat is an ephemera piece from the Plum Grove Ephemera Bit package.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great spring week!



No comments: