Monday, September 24, 2018

Product Reveal -2

Hello everyone!
Today, I am happy to share my second project reveal posting. 
I made four projects with so adorable stamp and die sets.
I used Winter Skies set from Lawn Fawn and Hippos on Holiday set from Hello Blue Bird.

My First project is random stamping background card.


For my own background, I randomly stamped trees and snowflakes with London Fog color ink from Memento. 


And then I partly coloured them with Copic markers. 


For the bear couple, I coloured with Kuretake watercolours.
I adhere the bears with double-sided foam tape and added sequins from Peacock Feathers Sequin Mix from Neat and Tangled.


My Second Project is A inside shadow box card.
This is cover of the card.


And this is the inside the card.


For create this card, I first made the night sky background.
I blended a white card stock with Chipped sapphire and Seedless preserves Distress ink using mini blending tools.


I choose 8 1/2" x 11" winter theme card stock and cut in half so I have two pieces at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". I scored the first piece right down the middle and score 4 1/4". And cut off one side 1/2". I scored the second piece at 1/2" and 4 1/4" and 4 3/4" and cut little bit the edge.  Die cut hole using scallop oval die.


Taping and made shadow box and adhere the night sky background.


I adhere the cute animal couple and trees.


And added some snowflakes.


My third projects are shaker tag set.


For the frond part, I die cut with two different size tag set on a white card stock. And I die cut the background papers and acetate. The cut acetate adhere under the white cut tag with double sided tape and adhere under the acetate with double sided foam tape.  


Flip the tag frame over and added sequins on top of the acetate window. I adhere some snowflakes on the background paper and adhere the background paper and the acetate.
  

Today's last project is a beach card using  Hippos on Holiday set.


To create this card, first I made the beach background with Salty ocean , cracked pistachio and fossilized amber Distress oxide inks on a watercolour paper  using mini blending tools. And added some water splatters all over the panel.


I stamped the cute images on a white card stock and die cut the images. I coloured them with Copic markers and added some white dots with white gel pen.


I brushed the hippos with Wink of Stella and added some glossy accents on the beach ball and glass. I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card base using double - sided tape and foam tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


No comments: