Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New in the Store: August 21, 2012

"It's the most wonderful time of the year!" - no I am not talking about the kids going back to school!!! I am talking about post-CHA!!!!

Today, let me share some of my BoBunny favorites in the store...

Let me start with BoBunny Serenade Collection...

 

Let me start with BoBunny Double Dot Collection pads...there is Very Vintage, Natural Necessities and Bright & Bold.

 

For those travel photos and experiences, try BoBunny Detour. Here are a few papers...

 

 

 


And its accessories...stickers and chipboard and mini album...

 

 

 

Is it ever too early to start thinking about Christmas? I don't think so - BoBunny Mistletoe is adorable.

 


So these are my favorite BoBunny items...but there is just so much more that I love...stay tuned for the next segment as I share the other items I love!

What do you love?

No comments: