Friday, November 4, 2011

Scrap Shotz November Reveal

Wow, the Design team have outdone themselves again with the reveal of the Scrap Shotz November kit! Take a looksie at their work!

From Gail, I love how she used the pattern paper to create this fantastic layout! Don't you love all the special details?



From Rosie, she created plethora of gift tags! Stunning! Each is unique and eye catching!



From Jen, we have a jaw dropping decor item! Wowsers, this is gorgeous!



From Lorraine is the simple, elegant and eye catching layout! I love the punch of red...oh and that baby is so so precious too!



From Wendy, we have a wonderful layout about her Mom! Don't you love her title work? I know I do and am going to try this soon!



From Connie, we have an adorable family "tree" - I just love all the pictures and the special touches such as the "ribbon" on the presents!


Ladies - you have done an outstanding job on the kit!

No comments: