Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New in the Store - August 17, 2011

It is post Summer - CHA 2011 and the store is filling up with all the revealed awesome goodness! Take a look at some BoBunny goodness - and if I may add, I have been SO SO SO impressed (and in love!) with all, yes all, the BoBunny lines in the last 18 months.

Check these out! These are the 12x12 collections - some are available in the 6x6 pads too!

Et Cetera

Father Christmas


Garden Girl


Sweet Tooth


Welcome Home

Characteristic of their other collections, BoBunny has released a delicious assortment of accents! There are

Buttons (aren't these just divine?)


Trinkets (my personal favorite as they are just SO versatile!)


and their gorgeous chipboard (they are VERY generous with their chipboard pieces!)



Rub-ons (yum!)


Layered Chipboard (love love love these!)



Dimensional Stickers (stunning in real life!)



and their Noteworthy pads (oooh I just love these diecut shaped papers perfect for framing, layering and journaling!)


Have I convinced you how wonderful the BoBunny goodness is yet??? :-) Well, head on over to the store and grab some for yourself! I would love to see what you make with it too!


1 comment:

Ruby said...

I love it all. Oh boy!!