Thursday, December 10, 2009

The 12 Days of Christmas - Day 5

Today we have a delightful dose of inspiration from Amber! She is going to show us how to easily and quickly make a sparkling impression with your gifts this year using supplies from your scrapbook room! Curious??

It's a
glittered chipboard monogram! It is a beautiful way to personalize a gift.



1. Find the appropriate letter for your recipient in your raw chipboard supplies.

2. Paint both the back and front and allow to dry (I did mine black).

3. Cover the front with glue, sprinkle with glitter and tap off excess.

4. Once dry, pierce a tiny hole in the top of your monogram and use a thread and needle to stitch it to your gift package!

You now have a gorgeous, glittery addition to your regular gift wrap in only a few minutes!

I think you will agree with me that this is a fabulous project! Please let Amber know too!

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

That is beautiful, Amber! Very classy!

Liz said...

wow wee!! pretty

Jess said...

I love this idea!!! My kids would be thrilled to have a glittery monogram on their packages!

Heather M. said...

that is just gorgeous amber!

MidniteScrapper said...

What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I really like this!

maggie Fernandes said...

My DS into learning his Alphabets and he will love this. Thanks Amber looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

Coool...
Rosie