Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day

So, tell me. 
Do you make something for your mom for Mother's Day or do you buy it instead.
I know I always have bought something.  But now that we're all a little bit more conscious about money I'm sure that many of us will be thinking of something homemade.

How perfect is our hobby then eh? 
I'm sure that all of us have some great ideas and could come up with some amazing presents & gifts for our mothers, our mother-in-laws, grandmas and friends.  
So I want to challenge you to make a card, a gift set, a layout & frame it, etc.  The list can go on. And then post it in the Gallery so that we can all see your projects. You could even get your children involved in this as well.  

My daughter actually took a scrapbooking class last weekend and made something for me.  She, of course, has hidden it on me because she wanted to save it for Mother's Day.  So I'm excited to see it.  I'll try to remember to post her project when I get a chance.

Here's a card that I made for my mother.  She's not going to be here for Mother's Day and I miss her terribly.
I hope that all of you mother's out there have a wonderful day!! 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

4 comments:

Virginia said...

I am working on my mini albums right now Cari! It will be a squeaker of a finish! LOL Gorgeous card too!

Heather M. said...

what a gorgeous card, cari! this year i'm just making cards. i'm using my baby as an excuse. ;)

Jess said...

I'm a slacker and only made cards too... and no baby to use...LOL
Gorgeous card Cari!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Cari! I have yet to make my cards...I'd better get on it!!