Sunday, December 14, 2008

Spotted in the Gallery!

This week many of us participated in a Got Sketch Mini class. I found it on the Got Sketch Blog and joined right away...it was a free class!!!

What a great inspiration!

I noticed a couple of layouts in our gallery that were inspired by one of Janna Wilson's sketches...check them out!

This one is from carebear...



And another version of the sketch from Julie...




If you didn't have a chance to get in this free class...be sure to watch for the next class offering...you won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these 2 layouts as well Jess...fab picks as usual!! I signed up for the class but haven't done any of the sketches yet...I need to get my butt into gear! Thanks for the inspiration ladies!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, those are both fantastic! Great sketch and great interpretations!

Virginia said...

Those are gorgeous picks Jess!

Jen said...

Love how these two different LOs give you a completely different vibe from the same sketch. Great choices, Jess!