Thursday, November 27, 2008

Such a busy time of year....

Just think, less than a month till Christmas.... (aakkk!!!) Are you ready???

If you're like me, you probably find yourself so busy this time of year that you don't seem to have time to get much scrapping or crafting done.

Then I had a thought..... SKETCHES!!!

What a great way to keep up with your scrapping during such a busy time. Sketches are a very easy way to keep yourself motivated and scrapping. And there are such great web sites to get wonderful sketches from. Here's a list of just a few...


And you can even check out the sketches section of our very own gallery for some great sketch inspiration.

Give some sketches a try this holiday season. I bet it'll keep you hopping through the new year.

Also, don't forget, Monday is December 1st which means the Creative Team will be revealing their creations with the scruptious December kit Frosty Holidays featuring the beautiful SEI Alpine Frost collection.




4 comments:

Virginia said...

Thanks for the list of cool sketch sites Nonie! And yes, sketches will be a great way for encouraging me to scrap during the always busy holiday season!

Oh...I might also add that the December SSZ kit is luscious!

Unknown said...

Great list of sketches!!
And no!!!! I am so not ready!!!!

Jess said...

I always turn to a good sketch when I'm pressed for time (or mojo!) Love this kit!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the sketch links Nonie - I love to see how people interpret a sketch. I must add that the December kit is just gorgeous...I had a hard time cutting into the papers at first because I couldn't stop fondling them!!